PCR Machine 48 Polymerase Description:
Polymerase chain reaction is widely used in molecular biology. As PCR progresses the DNA thus generated is self-used as a template for replication. with PCR it is possible to amplify a single or few copies of a specific DNA fragment across several orders of magnitude, generating millions of copies of the DNA fragments.
- PCR optimizes polymerase reactions with steep accuracy with gradient and column uniformity less than 0.3 deg C and temperature from 30 to 99.9 deg C.
- Laboratory PCR is capable to increase and decrease the temperature from 0.1 deg C to 10 deg C coupled with a time cycle of 1 to 60sec.
- The bottleneck of Auto Restart is taken care and the old temperature forever 4 deg C makes it unique when compared with other PCRs.
- Auto Pause, Time Run Display, Hot Cover Temperature, Auto Shut Off, and ramping the temperature from 0.1 deg C to 3 deg C are handy features.
- PCR touch screen display. Bio-Gene PCR block is a heated lid with a temperature range from 45 – 1100C. PCR online UPS with 1-hour backup.