It offers all the benefits of Direct Digital Imaging. This solid-state technology avoids the use of complex optical components, making the imager reliable and durable by design. Moreover, CUR 1001 Imager is ecological and user-friendly. No more wet processing, no darkroom, no complicated adjustments or cleaning procedures. Chemicals, waste handling and disposal costs are things of the past.
- Easy connectivity for maximum flexibility: CUR 1001 Imager is a DICOM-native imager, which makes network connectivity easy. For point-to-point connection with non-DICOM modalities.
- Two media sizes on-line: Despite its compact size, CUR 1001 Imager features 2 media sizes on-line, with 5 media sizes available. The imager thus offers enhanced flexibility and convenience, as it is not necessary to constantly load a new media format for different image sizes. With its ultra-short access time for the first film and its throughput of 75 sheets per hour (14″ x 17″), CUR 1001 Imager offers versatility and improved workflow for almost all radiology applications.
- Next-to-application imaging: The unit’s small footprint means that convenient next-to-application installation is possible in even the most space-restricted environments. CUR 1001 Imager’s freedom of placement, combined with its low investment and running costs, make it the perfect match for many modalities.
- A total, one-stop imaging solution: Through its intelligent matching of Direct Digital Imaging technology, media, and imager, CUR1001 Imager is designed to stand at the heart of Curesta Global’s integrated solutions. Diagnostic quality greyscale hardcopies of the highest standard are delivered time after time. Because it is heat-sensitive rather than light-sensitive.
Production Image Technology
- Enhancing imaging quality: As part of our continual drive to provide you with perfect image quality, our award-winning Direct Digital Imaging (DDI) technology has been enhanced. This technology intensifies imaging capability, enabling DDI to provide sharper image quality across all applications.
Dimensions: (WxDxH)72.8cm x 71.5cm x 53.6cm (H = 67.6cm with output tray)
Dimensions: (WxDxH)28.7in x 28.1in x 21.1in (H = 26.6in with output tray)
- Weight (Without Film): 90Kg (198Lbs)
- Power Requirements: Ranging 100-240V
- Power Consumption:
Peak: 530 Watt
Standby: 70 Watt
- Capacity of Supply Tray: 100 sheets per supply tray
- Operating Conditions:
Humidity: 20-75% RH, non condensing
- Storage/Shipping conditions:
Temperature: -25 to +55 ºC (-13 to 131 ºF)
Temperature for transport: -40 to +70 ºC (-40 to 158 ºF)
Humidity: 10-95% RH, non-condensing.
- Heat Dissipation:
Standby power: 70 Watt
Average printing power: 250 Watt
Peak power: 530 Watt
- Safety: IEC 60601-1, UL 60601-1, CSA 22.2, Nr.601.1-M90, VDE 0750, CCC GB4943 (China), Safety Labels (UL, CUL, TÜV-Mark, CCC-Mark)
8×10 inch: 140 sheets/hour (26 sec/sheet)
11×14 inch: 86 sheets/hour (42 sec/sheet)
14×17 inch: 75 sheets/hour (48 sec/sheet)
Access time first sheet: 77 sec.(14×17)
- Diagnostic area:
8×10 inch: 2376×3070 pixels
10×12 inch: 3070×3653 pixels
11×14 inch: 3348×4358 pixels
14×17 inch: 4358×5232 pixels
- Printing resolution:
Geometrical: 320 PPI
Contrast: 12bits contrast resolution
Sizes: 8 x 10 inch, 10 x 12 inch, 11 x 14 inch, 14 x 17 inch
Two on-line sizes