The Patient Monitoring Systems are designed and manufactured to suit the clinician’s specific requirement for varying price points and clinical applications. The models start from a basic Pulse Oximeter (Comet Plus) and extend up to a highly advanced Modular Monitor (Star 90). Most of the models comply with global standards and are certified for marketing in the competitive European & US markets.
In today’s scenario, cost plays a very important factor in the complex healthcare delivery system. Cure Met Plus Patient Monitoring systems not only rank high in performance but also provide compelling cost-effective monitoring solutions to your clinical needs.
- 6 channel monitor with 12.1” TFT color display
- Comprehensive monitoring: ECG, Respiration, Dual Temperature, NIBP, Dual IBP, SpO2 & micro stream EtCO2
- User-configurable layout with multiple layout selections
- Advanced features like Sat Seconds™, Lo Sat™ & IPI™
- Networking Capabilities: Wired & wireless connectivity to Skanray’s Central Nursing Station
- Support for HL7 based interfacing with HIS
- Vital Trends & Storage of 168 hours
- Seamless navigation through fast access keys and optical encoder control
- ST segment analysis & Arrhythmia analysis as standard