*Extended respiratory monitoring:-
• SI – stress index.
• P0.1 – respiratory effort index.
• Wspoint – work of the patient‘s breathing.
• Rexp – resistance to exhalation.
• Cdyn – dynamic compliance.
• Alveolar recruitment maneuver – short-term PEEP increasing to the set level.
• Leak compensation– full automatic leakage compensation in the circuit (if leak is too high and cannot be compensated, disconnection alarm is triggered).
• Tube resistance compensation – providing the airway pressure taking into account the resistance of the intubation tube.
• 100% oxygenation.
• Standby mode.
• Suction maneuver.
• Manual breath (manual ventilation).
• “Freezing” / analysis of graphs.
• Screen lock.
• Mode of the deepen sigh
• Saving and viewing of trends of the main monitoring parameters during 240 hours.
*12 Ventilation modes:-
• MV200 provides a wide range of mandatory and assisted modes of invasive ventilation.
• Mandatory ventilation: CMV/VCV, CMV/PCV, PCV-VG. Synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation: SIMV/VC, SIMV/PC, SIMV/DC.
• Modes of spontaneous breathing: CPAP, BiSTEP, APRV.
• Non-invasive ventilation: NIV.
• Intelligent ventilation: iSV.
• Apnea backup.
*Advanced patient monitoring:-
• Mainstream CO2.
• Volumetric CO2.
• Evaluation of patients metabolic needs.
• Auxiliary pressure.
• Respiratory mechanics.
• Cardiac output by Fick method.
• MV200 is independent from compressed air sources due to built-in turbine. Its unique design does not require special maintenance and ensures the operation of the device for 10 years or 40 000 hours.
*Reliable autoclavable exhalation valve:-
• MV200 is equipped with exhalation valve, which can be easily disconnected from the device and processed in autoclave. Number of sterilization cycles is unlimited.
*Integrated exhalation flow sensor:-
• Does not require any maintenance during the life time
*Alarm with viewing angle of 360°.
*Simultaneous display of up to three curves and up to two loops at the user‘s choice.
• Paw (pressure), Flow (flow), Vol (volume).
• volume/flow V-F, volume/pressure V-P,
• flow/pressure F-P,
• V/Paux, with reference loops.
• PCО2 (in mmHg or %),
• РO2 (oxigram in %), SpO2, iSV,
• VCO2 (volume capnogram), Рaux.
• 12.1“ full-color touch LCD display
• allowing to adjust the viewing angle.
• Display can be fully folded for easy transportation.
*Up to 6 h back-up battery:- • Prolonged operation without mains power ensures high level of patient safety.
• The rechargeable battery allows doctor to continue ventilation in desired mode up to 6 hours.
*Operation of the device is guaranteed from any sources of compressed oxygen::- • central O2 pipeline, cylinders, oxygen concentrator even with very low O2 pressure less than 0.5 bar.