- Used for sterilization under saturated steam pressure at any selected point between15 to 22 psi (adjustable), however this can be used for higher pressure up to 22 psi.
- Working temperature of 121 0 C.
- These Triple walled units have inner chamber and (Boiler) made of stainless steel SS 304 / SS 316 grade (as per demand).
- Outer wall is covered with stainless steel sheet.
- Thick stainless steel lid is tightened by radial locking system and can be lifted through a pedal lifting device for user comfort
- Fitted with joint less neoprene rubber gasket.
- Systems are hydraulically tested up to 40 p.s.i. as a Safety Measure.
- All autoclaves are fitted with standard accessories such as water indicator water level gauge, pressure gauge, steam release cock, spring loaded safety valve, Vacuum Breaker, pedal lifting device and heating element.
- Space between boiler and outer shell works as air insulation however we may incorporate mineral glass wool insulation if customer desires.
- Heating is done through specially designed water heaters of suitable wattage to ensure optimum sterilization time in every sterilization cycle.
- Supplied complete with S.S. basket, cord and plug.
- Supplied with cord and plug to work on 220/230 volts A.C. Supply.