**Highly versatile and compact computed radiography solution offering high image quality and high speed:-
• The tabletop CR 15-X digitizer is based on proven Agfa HealthCare technology, with a modular yet robust design combining affordability with consistently high quality images, adjustable speed and a user-tuned workflow.
• Versatile, this computed radiography (CR) digitizer can handle a broad range of digital radiography applications.
• The total cost of ownership remains low, thanks to its ease of installation, maintenance, and use, making it an affordable way to move from analog to digital. Decentralized hospital environments, clinics and private practices can take advantage of the convenient and efficient workflow offered by digital radiography with the CR 15-X.
*Balancing speed and resolution:-With the CR 15-X, the user can choose to adjust speed and resolution depending on the needs of the exam. The user can easily overwrite the default settings for each exam, depending on the specific speed/quality priorities, study by study. Agfa HealthCare’s intelligent MUSICA image processing automatically optimizes image quality.
*Affordable for a broad range of applications
*Convenient and efficient workflow, with user controllable speed and resolution.
*Robust yet easy to install and maintain
* Fits in small spaces and is suited for mobile applications.
*Networking capabilities deliver seamless integration
*Highly versatile, the compact CR 15-X offers an ideal solution for decentralized hospital environments, clinics and private practices.
*Robust yet easy to install and maintain:- Installing the CR 15-X is fast and easy. With its ‘one screwdriver’ concept and modular, component-based design, maintenance is faster, easier and more cost-effective. Consequently, set up costs are lower and installation is easier. Horizontal cassette insertion prevents dust and dirt from being introduced during normal operation.
*Fits in small spaces and is suited for mobile applications:- The CR 15-X was designed with ease of use in mind. With its tabletop size and weight, the digitizer is suited for any location, including small spaces. The CR 15-X can also be fitted into cars, trucks, or vans for mobile applications. Due to its low power consumption, the CR 15-X and laptop configuration can also be powered with a 12 volt battery and a power inverter for mobile use!
*Networking capabilities deliver seamless integration:- The CR 15-X is fully DICOM-compliant, to easily integrate with other solution elements; we recommend combining it with Agfa HealthCare’s SE software suite for a complete softcopy solution, or with the Agfa HealthCare DRYSTAR 5302 imager for a hardcopy solution.
|*CASSETTE SIZES||Cassette Sizes||Spatial Resolution|
|CR MD1.0 GENERAL||35 x 43 (14 x 17″)||10 pixels/mm (including for Full Leg/Full Spine)|
|5 pixels/mm (including for Full Leg/Full Spine)|
|CR MD1.0 GENERAL||24 x 30||10 pixels/mm|
|CR MD1.0 GENERAL||18 x 24||10 pixels/mm|
|CR MD1.0 GENERAL||15 x 30||10 pixels/mm|
• Digitizer type
• Single cassette feed
• Through put: Up to 102 plates/hour (depending on size and resolution)
• LED Status Indicator
• Status and error messages on external PC monitor
• Data acquisition: 20 bits/pixel
• Output to processor:16 bits/pixel square root compressed
*Dimensions and weight:-
• (WxDxH): 22.8 x 27.6 x 18.5 in (580 x 700 x 471 mm)
• Depth without cassette unit and extension:14.9 in (380 mm)
• Weight:66 lbs (30 kg)
• Autorunning external power supply (24V output)
– 100V – 240V
– < 2A – 50/60 Hz
-fuse: Europe max 16A; USA max 15A
*Minimum requirements :-
• CR MD1.0 GENERAL PLATE
• CR MD1.0 GENERAL CASSETTE
*Environmental conditions:- In line with: IEC 721-3-3 (1997): class 3K2, with the following extension:Temperature:59-95° F (15-35° C)
• Noise level: max. 65 dB (A)
• Heat dissipation: standby 30 W, max.140 W
• In line with IEC721-3-3(1997):
• 3K2 with the following restrictions:
– Temperature: 59-95° F (+15° C to +35° C)
– Humidity: 15 – 75 % RH (non-condensing)
– During transport with mobile kit: in line with IEC721-3-5: 5K1 and 5M3
• In line with: IEC 721-3-2 (1997): class 2K2
• with the following restrictions: -4 to 131° F (-25 to +55° C)
• Packed device shall withstand the following mechanical conditions: IEC 721-3-1: class 1M2 and IEC 721-3-2 (1993): class 2M3; including sea transport.
• In line with IEC721-3-1: class 1K4
*SAFETY:- Approvals CE, CNRTLUS
• The product has been designed in accordance with the MEDDEV Guidelines relating to the application of Medical Devices and has been tested as a part of the conformity assessment procedures required by 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive (European Council Directive) 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices)
• ISO 13485:2003
• IEC 62366:2007
• IEC 60601-1:2005
• UL 60601-1:2003
• CAN/CSA C22.2 No 601.1-M90
• IEC 60601-1-2-2007
• FCC Rules 47 CRF part 15 subpart B
• CAN/CSA 22.2 No 60601-1-2-08
• IEC 62304:2006
• ISO 14971:2007
• IEC 60825-1:1993
• IEC 60825-1:2007
• WEEE 2012/19/EC
• RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU