**About us:- A fast growing group of engineer entrepreneurs with as eyes on excellence set out to make their own density. Powering the sprit of enterprise with the dream to set up a company, this would stand out for the excellence of its products. The group of engineers in Mechanical, Bio- medical, Electronic & Electrical Engineering those have vast experience in medical, healthcare & engineering design and manufacturing. We are having quality work experience in Modular Operation Theater, I.C.U., Medical Gas Pipeline and So flex partitions with various industries.
*QUALITY & TIME – A COMMINTMENT :-
• Right from inception the motto of the group engineers has been “Total Quality & Time Management” and total customer satisfaction. This is reflected in its product, which is of international quality. The products are backed by efficient & friendly after sales- service.
• The unflinching commitment to quality, timely delivery and complete customer satisfaction has been and would always remain its goal. We are dedicated to provide innovative, cost effective, permanent solution for all type requirement of our valuable customer.
• We are also having hands on work experience in design- development, manufacturing, service- maintenance of ICU equipment’s, OT equipment’s and automation systems such as ventilators, patient monitors, anesthesia machines, syringe pumps, hospital furniture, etc.
• Our products confirm to the standards of quality and we can supply products as a short notice. The company operates a policy of continuous improvement.
✓ Service Provider
*Primary Competitive Advantages :-
✓ Supreme Quality
✓ Competitive Price
✓ Innovative Product Range
✓ Timely Delivery
✓ April , 2013
*Monthly Production Capacity:-
✓ As Per Requirement.
**OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS:-
• Pre- Fabricated Modular Operation Theaters
• Medical Gas Pipeline Systems
• Light Integrated Ceiling Mounted Planar Systems
• Surgeon Control Panels
• X-rays View Panels
• ICUs, ICCUs, NICCUs NICUs etc.
• Medical Gas Pipe Line System
• Bed Head Panels
• Operating Magnetic List Boards
• Pressure Relief Dampers
• Multi Movement Pendant Systems
• Automatic Surgical Scrub Stations
• Clean Room General Lights.
• Sealed Swing Doors
• Hermetically Sealed Sliding Doors
• Hatch Boxes
• Storage Units
• Antistatic Conductive Floor Tiles etc.
• Bed Partition Curtains
• Hospital Furniture
• OT tables
• OT Lights
**Modular Operation Theatre:-
*Walls and ceiling construction:-
• The walls and ceiling panel can be made out of following material as per Customer requirement.
• 1.6mm thick EGP steel panels backed by 12mm thick Gypsum
• PPGI Sandwich Panel
• Stainless steel SS202 and SS304 panels.
• High pressure laminates panels as per EN standard
*The room wall will have two independent surfaces with a minimum opening in between. The external walls of the room will be constructed with solid bricks with cement plastering. The inner surfaces walls will be constructed with 1.60mm thick EGP steel panels backed by 12 mm gypsum board ( India gypsum make)these panels will have flame resistance to BS1142 part 3.
*The inner surface walls will be fixed to the bricks wall with essential supports. There will be minimum possible cavity/gap in between the solid and steel walls. The total distance between the inside and outside surfaces of the operating room will be variable to suit the architect’s layout. But will be sufficient for the flush mounting of equipment’s.
*The individual wall panels will be spot welded together at equal intervals to render equal support to the panels. Spot welding will be properly grinded to make the surface leveled.
*All the joints will be filled with metal filler and sanded flush on site ready to receive the plastic finish. Wall panel’s joints will be invisible after the final wall coating is applied.
*The cavity between the inner and outer walls will be left with minimum obstruction for the possible addition of equipment at a later date and to enable services, pipe, conduits etc. to be run with in the cavity. All wall mounted equipment will be flush mounted and sealed into theatre.
*The wall panels design and construction will allow for the installation and support of all equipment and the provision of opening required for the installation without affecting rigidity and strength. Access boxes will be fitted to the rear of all wall mounted equipment to enable maintenance to be carried out from outside the operating rooms.
*All the sharp edges and corners will be in radius to avoid bacteria contamination. The internal surfaces of the room walls will be sprayed with water based liquid plastic, wall glaze or equivalent, approved by the architect to a minimum dry film thickness of 300 microns. The plastic coating will overlap the floor covering, ceiling system and doorframes by 25 microns to provide a continuous sealed surface. The plastic coating will be non- reflective and the color will be submitted to the architect for approval.
*All the four corners should have return air duct outlets, the grill of which should be made of MS steel, duly powder coated choice to suit the hospital.
**CEILING AIR FLLTRATION SYSTEM (PLANAIR):-
*The ceiling filtration system should be designed to ensure unidirectional distribution of sterile air with differential flow velocities decreasing from center to perimeter of the surgical theatre to ensure the cleanliness of all the area covered by the airflow.
*The ceiling system should be quipped with HEPA filters with different performances according to their position in the ceiling to achieve different flow velocities. The complete filtration ceiling system should be factory assembled its holding structure. Filter frames and top plenum should be made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Filtration ceiling system should have HEPA filters according to EN 1822.
*The filtration ceiling system should have flow equalizer to achieve uniform & constant air distribution over the whole surface it should also have connection for surgical lamp to be fitted in place of any filter.
**MEDICAL GAS PIPELINE SYSTEM :-
*Centralized Medical gas and vacuum supply service is a modern system of piped supply of medical gases from a central storage area called manifold room to all delivery points in hospital.
*It provides a very efficient, economical and highly dependable life support service.
*Makes better patient care in all the areas of hospital.
*Medical gas pipeline:-
• Oxygen Control panel
• Vacuum Pump System
**OPERATION THEATRE CONTROL PANEL:-
*The surgeon control panel should meet Electrical safety codes for high & low voltage system, wired to the current IEE regulations.
*The room Surgeon’s control panel should be designed to cope with changing technology & equipment in operating environments. Control panel will new user friendly & ease of operating & maintaining purpose.
*The panel should be “Membrane” type configured to incorporate all the services that operation room staff required. The fascia should be made with superior quality UV resistance membrane with sterilization feature.
*The panel should contain 6 or 9 service tiles as below:-
• Time Day Clock
• Time Elapse Day Clock
• General Lightening System
• Medical Gas Alarm
• Hand Free Telephone set with memory
• Temperature & Humidity indicator with controller
• HEPA Filter Status module
• Room Pressure Indictor
• Music System
✓ Time day clock should be digital type & clocks having brightness characters.
✓ Time Elapsed Day Clock should be digital type and clack having high brightness characters.
✓ Temperature indicator should indicate the room temperature which should be connected to the local pressure switches of Air- Conditioning System. Indicators should be digital type and clocks having high brightness characters not less than 30mm in height.
✓ Central Lighting system should incorporate all the necessary controls of lighting systems inside the theatre.
✓ The Medical gas alarms should indicate high, normal & Low Gas Pressure for each gas service presents in the operating system & should have an audible buzzer with mute facility. Pressure sensors should be connected to MGPS for monitoring the pressure.
✓ A hand free set Telephone System should be incorporated in the panel with the memory type card.
✓ The control panel should be designed for front- access only. All internal wires should be markers for ease of identification.
*X-RAY VIEWING SCREEN:- PLL TUBE TYPE DIMMABLE X-RAY
*LCD TYPE DIMMABLE X-RAY
• The system should have electrical safety codes for high & low voltage system. The theatre is to be equipped with a 2 plate X-ray viewing screen. It should be designed to provide flicker free luminance for the film viewing purpose. It should be installed flushed with theatre wall for hygienic and ease of cleaning purpose. The X-ray viewing screen should be designed for the purpose of front access.
• The X-Ray viewing screen should be illuminated by 4 pieces of high frequency fluorescent lamps and the dimming is controlled by the usage of dimming ballast with the PCB that is mounted inside the box.
• The diffuser should be able to diffuse the light evenly and to provide enough luminance for film viewing. It should be made of high quality opaque acrylic sheet. The film should be held firmly by using spring- loaded clips for ease of mounting and demounting. The body should be built by using electrolyzed steel with powder coating.
*OPERATING LIST BOARD:- One operating list board should be provided in each operating theater. It should be made of ceramic having Magnetic and should be flushed to the wall of operating room.
*STORAGE UNIT :- The storage unit should be made with 1.50mm thick EGP ZINC coated steel panels. The storage unit should be divided 2 equal parts and each part should have individual glass doors with high quality system. Each part will be provided with glass racks.
*FLOORING (ANTISTATIC CONDUCTIVE TILES):-
• A Floor screed should be provided, flat to within a tolerance of +/- 3mm over any 3 meter area. Onto this sub- floor, a self- leveling compound should be laid prior to lying of the floor finish.
• Copper grounding strips (0.05mm thick, 50 mm width) should be laid flat on the floor in the operating adhesive and connect to copper wire of grounding. The floor finish in the operating room should be 2mm Conductive PVC Tiles or roles, laid on a semi- conductive adhesive base. The floor finish should terminate at the room perimeter passing over a concealed cove former and continuing up the wall for 100 mm. All the joints should be welded with electrodes of the same compatible material to provide a continuous sealed surface. The floor should have an electrical resistance of 2.5 *10 to 10 6 OHMS, a per DIN 51953 ATM F- 150 or NFPA 99, B 1 class of fire resistance and should meet UL standard 779. Fulfils products requirements as per EN 649.
* VIEW WINDOW WITHOUT BLINDS:-
• The view window of specified size shall be providing consisting of double insulated fixed glazing with not less than 5mm thick toughened glass. Window frame shall be powered coated Aluminum of approved shape flush mounted with wall paneling.
• Motorized horizontal Venetian Blinds of Powder coated Aluminum strips of vista level or equivalent of approves shade including necessary accessories. The motor shall be of reputed brand approved by Engineer in charge. The venetian blinds should be motorized for 90 degree rotational.
**PRESSURE RELIEF DAMPER:-
• Pressure relief damper hold be provided in each room to prevent contamination of air from clean and dirty areas. Suitably sized air pressure relief damper should be strategically placed, enabling differential room pressure to be maintained and ensure that when doors are opened between clean and dirty areas. Counter- weight balancing system should be provided in the PRD to maintain positive pressure inside the operation room.
• Air pressure stabilizers should have unique capability of controlling differential pressure to close tolerance. The PRD should remain closed at pressure below the set pressure and should open fully at pressure and should open fully at pressure only fractionally above the threshold pressure.
• The body should be epoxy powder coated as per standard BS colors. First class electrolyzed steel plate should be used for body and with high grade SS304 stainless steel for blades.
**HERMETICALLY SEALED SLIDING DOOR:-To maintain satirically and the correct air pressure in the room, all doors into and out should be of the sliding, hermetically sealing type
*The door should meet following specification:-
• Meet international quality & safety requirements.
• Doors should be wired to the current IEE regulations & BS7971 standard.
• Motors should be DC 24 v 70 W brushes less DC motor.
• Noise level of movement should not be more than 60 decibel.
• Controller should be .95(in AC 100V full load).
• The track should be made up of single piece extruded aluminum.
• Environment temperature should -200 C to + 550 C.
• Starting time should be able to regulate from .5 second to 23 second and starting speed should be 600 mm per second.
*Design should meet HTM 2020/2021 standards. The doorframe should be made of high quality anodize aluminum and the door panel should be made of compact laminate that can withstand high abrasion. To ensure efficient sealing seal on all four edges in the closed position & should be surface installed type.
*The track of the door should be constructed with high quality door lock with aluminum extrusion, fixed firmly to all walls. Nylon runner guides should be fixed to the door in such a way they do not obstruct trolley movement through the door.
*The doorframes should be edged with an aluminum extrusion & with concealed fixings that are adjustable during installation to ensure a 100% hermetic seal is achieved.
*Vision panels 300mm X 300 mm should be provided In the doors. The door controller should be sensing overload condition and in overload case the door will automatically stop & reverse the direction of travel. The controller should be capable of either being operated by elbow switches/ foot switches. Radar switches (touch less sensors). All doors should be able to be operated easily manually in the event of failure of the power supply or the automation unit.
**HATCH BOX (PASS BOX):-
*A hatch should be provided in each operation theater to remove waste materials from the operation theater to remove waste materials form the operation theater to Dirty linen area just adjacent to Operation Theater. Each hatch box should be equipped with two doors and the door should be opened electronically.
*The hatch box should be deigned in such a way that only one door should be opened at one time. The UV light should be installed that it is kept on while both the doors are closed; the UV light has to e automatically turned off in case of opening of either of the doors. There shall be indicators on both side of the OT so that door open/ close status can be monitors from both ends.
*Compact surgical scrub sink should be designed for use in OT complex providing Surgeons with a convenient sink for PRE- OT scrub up. Each fixture should be fabricated in heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel and should be seamless welded construction, polished to stain finish. The scrub sink should be provided with a front access panel which should be easily removed for access to the water controlled value, waste connections, stopper and strainers. Hands free operation should include infra red sensors with built in range of adjustment.
*Thermostatic mixing, value control should be located behind the access panel and maintain constant water temperature. User defined setting of 1, 3, 6, to 10 min are available.
**SOFLEX PARTATION (BED PARTAION):-
• OTHER PRODUCTS
• BED HEAD PANELS
• CEILING OT LIGHT
• OT PENDANT