• 4.3 inch high-resolution color TFT LCD display. compact and portable in design, allowing for uninterrupted monitoring.
• AC power supply, together with built-in lithium battery.
• Adjustable audio and visual alarms.
• Up to 36-hour patients trend data in storage, easy to recall.
• Applicable to adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
• printing function is optional
• continuously real-time display SpO2,PR, SpO2 and PR trend graph.
• Adopting digital SpO2 technology, which has storage anti-interference capability.
• Trend graph with adaptive scaling function.
• Standard adult-clip probe, binding probe for neonatal patients is optional.
• Range 0%-100%
• Resolution 1%
• Accuracy ±2%(70%-100%),0%-69% unspecified
• Range 20bpm-300bpm
• Resolution 1bpm
• Accuracy ±1bpm or ±1%