**PRODUCT TECHNICAL INDICATORS:-
• The maximum recommended flow: 5L/min
• The flow range of nominal pressure of 7 kpa: 0.5-5L/min
• The flow rate change under the maximum recommended flow rate with the back pressure of 7 k Pa: <0.5 L/min
• Oxygen concentration when the nominal pressure Of the outlet is zero (the specified concentration level is reached within 30 min after the initial start-up): The Oxygen concentration is 93 % ± 3% at the Oxygen flow rate Of IL/min
• The Output pressure: 20.50 k Pa
• Release pressure Of compressor safety valve: 250 k Pa ± 50 k Pa
• Machine noise:<60dB
• Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
• Input power : 400 va
• Net weight: about 15 kg.
• Dimensions :105*308*(mm)
• Altitude: The oxygen concentration does not reduce at 1828 meters above sea level, and the efficiency is less than 90% from 1828 meters to 4000 meters.
• Security system: Current overload or loose connection Line, machine halt; Power off, alarm and machine halt;
• Minimum working time: no less than 30 minutes;
• Electrical classification : Class Il equipment, Type B application part;
• Character Of service: Continuous operation
“• Normal working environment: Ambient temperature range: IOOC – 40’C; Relative humidity < 80 96; Atmospheric pressure range : 860 h Pa 1060 h pa;
** Note :- The equipment should be placed in normal working environment for more than four hours before use when the storage temperature is lower than 5’C.”
• Temperature of oxygen outlet < 460C;
• Recommendation : The length of the oxygen tube should not exceed 15.2 meters and cannot be folded;
• Ingress protection rating: IPXO
• Device type : Non-AP/APG device mixed with oxygen or methylene),cannot be used in the presence of flammable anesthetic gas mixed with air or flammable anesthetic gas mixed with oxygen or methylene.