**INFANT RADIANT WARMER NWS 101:-
**RADIATING warmth FRIENDLY to handle:-
*The NWS 101 provides radiant warmth for infants suffering form severe heat loss.
*It is suitable for all environments from labour room to neonatal ICUs.
• Infrared (IR) radiation is beamed from a quartz heater by a parabolic reflector. This provides uniform warmth rapidly all over the bed. The heater can be operated in servo and manual modes.
• The heater unit can be swivelled to accommodate X-ray units.
• All the costors are provided with foot-operated brakes. The NWS 101 may be shifted easily by just one person using the convenient handles.
• The infant temperature is measured quickly using a high sensitivity thermistor probe and displayed on a large, easy-to read LED display. The display has a battery back-up and indicates the temperature even during power failures.
• The control panel is ergonomically designed with soft-touch keys. This modular panel may be easily removed if servicing is required. An easily accessible quick references is provided on the side of the NWS 101
• The NWS 101 is equipped with a dazzle -free observation light for examination of the infant.
• Height adjustable 4 pole is provided. Accessories like infusion pump can be attached on the 4 Pole.
• Storage space provided to place the baby things.
*The NWS 101 is backed by the many years of experience PHOENIX has in designing and supplying sophisticated neonatal care equipment worldwide.
*PHOENIX endeavours to meet yours every need. If your practice has any special requirement,call PHOENIX. We will be happy to provide you a solution.
**INFANT RADIANT WARMER:-
- Operating Voltage* 230V AC-,50Hz Examination lamp:-
- Power consumption (Max) 650 W/ 3.4A Lamp type
- Heater Power 600w Lamp illumination
- Lamp life time
- Heater-Single element Quartz Infrared heating element placed in a Parabolic Reflector
- Manual Mode Heater control range 0% to 100%(in 10% increments)
- Heater Life Time 12 months
- Skin temperature probe Thermistor based interchangeable probe
- Measuring Temperature Range 15°C to 40°C
- Accuracy ±0.2°C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Probe interchangeability ±0.2°C
- Servo mode set temperature range 32°C to 38°C
- Need for Probe calibration not Required*Examination lamp:-
- Lamp type 7W LED Lamp
- Lamp illumination 90 foot candelas at center of mattress (Mattress 85cm from the heater module)
- Lamp life time >8000 hrs
*Alarms (Audio and visual alarms):-
- High temperature(>0.5°C difference)
- Low infant temperature(<0.5°C difference)
- Temperature Probe failure
- Heater failure
- Power failure
- System Failure
- Time out alarm(Manual mode automatic reduction of heater output at 10 minutes)
- Manual mode alert alarm (every 15 min)
- Over temperature. Automatic cut-off of heater at 39°C
- Over Temperature Protection Bright 1″ numerical LED for display infant Temperature
- Temperature Display Bright 0.5″ numerical LED for display Set Temperature.
- Fuse Rating Model – 110V Model -230V
- Main Supply 8A 4A
- Bassinet Tilting Up to 12.
- Bassinet Designsion 82 cm(L)× 52cm (W)
- Physical Dimension 105 cm(L)×78 cm(W) ×190(H)
- Weight 49 Kg
- Standard Accessories: 4 pole, monitor Tray
- Optional Accessories: APGAR Timer, Bassinet
*Coating:Epoxy /power coated body for scratch protection and rust prevention
*Refer rating plate on the device for operating voltage.
*Recommended environment specifications:-
- Operating Temperature range 18°C to 30°C
- Humidity range 10% to 75% RH
- Atmospheric pressure 700 to 1060 hPa
- Transport/ Storage Temperature range 10°C to 60°C
- Humidity range 10% to 90% RH
- Atmospheric Pressure 500 to 1060 hPa
*Best result in low convective air current
*Manufactured to standard:
• IEC 60601 – 1,
• IEC 60601 – 2-21,
• IEC 60601 – 1-2,
• CISPER 11 B Emissions