**TRANSPORT INCUBATOR TINC 101 :-
**PROTECTIVE EASY environment to move:-
- The is a lightweight, easily transportable incubator. Only two care providers are needed to handle it. The flexible design of the makes it suitable for all ambulances
- This incubator may be used in conjunction with ventilators and other equipment. It is provided with iris ports that guide all tubing including ventilation tubing. The wide ports of the acrylic infant hood permit convenient access to the infant.
- The moulded, single-piece infant bed and the interior of the incubator are crevice free and very easy to clean. The bed may be slid readily to provide access to the head of the infant for swift intubation or resuscitation.
- Multi-position restraining straps hold the infant securely during transport.
- The features an optional electrically operated suction module and a user friendly control panel that offers strain-free viewing. Other features of this incubator include a separate infant temperature probe and a convenient IV pole.
- The incubator accepts a 5 litre oxygen cylinder and an auxiliary 5 litre cylinder. A quick-fitting pin mechanism connects to the cylinder.
- A gooseneck lamp is provided to facilitate infant observation even under conditions of darkness. The lamp can provide illumination on any desired area.
- The operates on its own battery, which can support it for 3 hours, or on power from a vehicle or AC mains. Its stand is optionally fixed or collapsible. With the collapsible option, the stand self-folds at its station in the transport vehicle.
- Noise and vibration inside the infant crib are minimal.
- The TINC 101 is backed by the many years of experience PHOENIX Has in designing and supplying sophisticated neonatal care equipment worldwide.
- PHOENIX endeavours to meet your every need. If your practice has any special requirement, call the marketing department at PHOENIX. They will be happy to provide you a solution.
*EXTERNAL POWER REQUARED:-
- AC 110-230V,50/60 Hz,150/300 W
- Mains Fuse F8A, 230V-F4A
- DC External supply 13.5-16V, 150W F15A
- Type SLA , Rechargeable
- Voltage 12 VDC nominal
- Battery Fuse 15 Amp
- Quality Two Batteries
- Capacity 12 ampere hours each
- Battery Life expectancy 200 complete change/discharge cycles
- Battery backup 2 hours
- Temperature range 20°C to 40°C
- Set Temperature range 32°C to 38°C
- Accuracy +/- 0.5°C
- Resolution +/-0.1°C
- Probe type Interchangeable Thermistor probe
- Heater element Encapsulated heater with fins
- Accuracy of probe +/-0.2°C
- Probe calibration Not required
- Alarm AC Power Fail
- Low Battery
- Air Probe Failure
- Infant probe fail
- Fan Failure
- Low External DC level
- High temperature
- Low temperature
- Mismatch alarm
- Incorporates a 4.5 Liter water capacity oxygen cylinder with pin index
- Auxiliary Cylinder (optional)
*ELECTRICAL SUCTION (Optional)
- Adjustable range 0-300 mm Hg
- Vacuum gauge range 0-760 mm Hg
- Noise Level inside <60 dB
- Observation Light 35 foot candles 10cm(4 inch’s) above center mattress
- Temperature Rise Time =30 minutes ±20%
- Temperature Variability ≥ 1.0°C
- Temperature Overshoot ≤ 1.0°C
- Maneuverability 2 lockable and 2 unlockable castors includes an additional fifty castor for easy ramp elevation.
- Operating Temperature 5°C to + 40°C
- Operating Humidity Range 0% to 95% RH , non-condensing.
- Storage Temperature 5°C to 50°C
*Infant Bed:- Length × Width × Height (670 × 370 × 25mm)(26.4 × 14.6 × 13 × 1 inches)
*Mattress:- Length × Width × Height (630 × 330 × 25mm)(24.8 × 13 × 1 inches)
*Acrylic Canopy:- Length × Width × Height (800 × 430 × 330mm)(31.5 × 16.9 × 13 inches)
*Overall dimension (without trolley) Length × Width × Height (with 4 Pole) (1040 × 610 × 700mm)(41 × 24 × 27.6 inches)
Length × Width × Height (Without 4 Pole) (1040 × 610 × 490mm)(41 × 24 × 19.3 inches)
*Collapsible Trolley:- Length × Width × Height (1040 × 610 × 490mm)(41 × 24 × 19.3 inches)
COATING Epoxy / powder coated body for scratch protection and Rust Prevention.