**Revolution EVO. Designed with purpose:-
- Today’s healthcare environment is about creating new solutions to pressing needs. It’s about understanding how one CT exam can improve patient outcomes while lowering the cost of providing care.
- Simple and fast, CT is arguably the most valuable diagnostic imaging tool. Yet its capacity to improve the health of the world is far from tapped.
- Advancing the role of CT is no longer just about technology. It’s about design. Understanding your needs. And designing the best solution to meet those needs.
- All revolutions start somewhere. Our revolution began with the Revolution CT system—designed from the ground up for pioneering the future of CT.
- Now comes Revolution EVO.
- Revolution EVO is designed with the purpose of operating in the reality of now, while anticipating the challenges of tomorrow.
- It’s designed to support the widest variety of patients and applications, from complex trauma or cardiac cases, to large patient backlogs in busy emergency departments that strain workflows and resources.
- The design of Revolution EVO is made for institutions that are unable to sacrifice advanced capabilities such as high resolution for daily productivity. It is well suited for those who need to provide the lowest dose possible. And it provides options to expand your referral physician base and the services you provide to your community. Revolution EVO is designed for you.
*“I need high resolution:-
- In your world seeing is a big part of solving. For the greatest diagnostic confidence, you need a CT that provides even greater degrees of resolution, clarity and definition.
- Revolution EVO is designed to provide the high-resolution, low-dose images and answers that increase your confidence—even when performing advanced procedures. It helps you stay on top of today’s standard of care.
*I need to make low dose routine:-
- Diagnostic images at the right dose add up to great care. That’s why it’s essential for you to limit your patients’ radiation exposure to just what’s necessary. To do that, you need a CT that makes it easier for you to lower radiation dose without making it harder to make the right diagnosis.
- Our innovative ASIR -V iterative reconstruction method comes standard, and is designed to reduce noise levels, improve low-contrast detectability and reduce dose by up to 82% in routine imaging for all exams and all patients.2
- Along with ASIR -V, a comprehensive collection of Smart Dose technologies helps you monitor, measure and manage your dose delivery.
**2x increase in spatial resolution:-
*Clarity Imaging System ASIR -V* advanced reconstruction :-Helping you make a confident diagnosis is our mission, and image clarity is a big part of that. Doubling the spatial resolution gives you the image clarity you need to see fine anatomical details, providing a pathway to a quick, confident diagnosis. Revolution EVO also improves your ability to visualize with up to 135% improvement in low contrast detectability.1 Delivering vastly improved image quality across the entire body enables you to broaden your clinical applications and potentially improve treatment paths for diverse patient needs.
* UP to 82% reduced dose:- In routine imaging, ASIR -V has been shown to reduce dose by up to 82% compared to standard FBP reconstruction at the same image quality.
*“ I need to accomplish more in my day.”:-
- The only thing you can predict about your workday is how unpredictable it will be. Unanticipated complex exams, large numbers of emergency department exams, and patients who arrive late all put pressure on you to get more done in your day.
- You need a CT that provides the best images and helps you and your staff get through the chaos calmly and efficiently. Revolution EVO is designed to help you manage this unpredictability – quickly and compassionately.
- Revolution EVO Smart Flow technologies are designed to help you improve productivity by streamlining user workflow and access to information, enabling you to perform more studies in less time and manage your patient flow up to 40% more efficiently.
* I need to help more patients:-
- Leading a radiology department isn’t easy. You want to help your patients, the community and your institution. As new clinical and financial models evolve in healthcare, you need a CT that can help you attract new referring physicians and grow the services you offer.
- Revolution EVO is designed to help you compete in your market by helping to manage the health of your patient population today with precision, efficiency and the right dose. ASIR -V low-dose capabilities make it ideal for pediatric scans, oncology and chronic disease follow-up. At the same time, Revolution EVO gives you the flexibility to expand your services to the fastest growing procedures like advanced coronary CCTA and TAVI planning.
**Up to 40% improved productivity3:-
*Advanced Applications powered by AW :-
- Improve your capabilities across care areas.
- Emergency & Vascular
- Scan trauma patients quickly catching arterial phase enhancement easily without sacrificing image quality, with up to 175 mm/sec acquisitions.
- Perform stroke scans with up to 140 mm perfusion shuttle technology and assess patient status quickly with Perfusion 4D.
- Fast exam processing is enabled by zero- click bone segmentation, one-click stenosis measurement and semi-automated thrombus segmentation.
*Oncology and Chronic Disease :-
- Revolution EVO with ASIR -V enables ultra- low-dose imaging so that you can confidently provide a high level of care to patients who require frequent or follow-up scans.
- Lung VCAR segmentation and Colon VCAR provide productive reading and report workflow with automatic processing for fast reviews and easy follow-up comparisons.
*Improved patient experience:-
- Fast scanning for patients large and small.
- With the increased weight limit of the Revolution EVO patient table and the improved low-contrast detectability and noise performance of Astir-V, you can image patients weighing up to 675 lbs. and obtain diagnostic image quality with reduced noise and improved contrast resolution.
- Pediatric patients present a different set of challenges. For these patients, speed and low dose are critical. Fast, up to 175 mm/sec acquisitions enable a reduction in breathing artifacts, and ASiR-V ultra-low-dose capabilities allow you to image these patients confidently.
*Smart Cardiac technologies :-
- Set up complex cardiac procedures quickly, reliably, and repeatedly.
- With Revolution EVO, a single acquisition with just one injection is all that’s needed to obtain high-quality images of the entire aorta and coronaries for TAVI/TAVR planning and follow-up. Freeze coronary motion in higher-heart-rate patients with an effective temporal resolution of 29 mess delivered by Snap Shot* Freeze. Easily complete complex cardiac exams in as few as five beats with Snap Shot Assist, and reduce dose by up to 83% in coronary imaging with Snap Shot Pulse prospective gating.
**Clarity Imaging System :-
*See clearly down to 0.28 millimeters.:-
- For Revolution EVO we redesigned the entire imaging chain. It features the new Clarity detector inherited directly from the breakthrough technology introduced on Revolution CT.
- The result: a CT system with the best spatial resolution in its class—20% higher than previous GE systems—to clearly show you details as small as just 0.28 mm.
*Performic* 40 Plus tube :-The Performic 40 Plus tube delivers exceptional performance. Its stable dual focal spot improves precision and its 0.35 second routine rotation speed enables faster scan times. This may allow for shorter breath holds, may reduce the need for sedation and reduce patient motion artifacts.
*Highlight Clarity detector:- Inherited directly from our breakthrough Revolution CT system, the Clarity detector is the heart of Revolution EVO. With its high-resolution imaging capabilities, you can see details as small as 0.28 mm. The Clarity detector delivers improved dose efficiency and signal-to-noise ratio as well, plus large coverage with z-axis uniformity.
*Integrated Clarity data acquisition system:-Thanks to its revolutionary, patented design, the data acquisition system is integrated directly onto the photo diode. This reduces the size of the data acquisition system by 75%, reduces noise by 44%, and lowers power consumption by 90% compared to previous-generation systems.
*Routinely image with up to 82% less dose.2 Achieve twice the spatial resolution.:-
- Combining the speed of ASIR with added capabilities from veo* full model-based iterative reconstruction, the novel ASIR -V reconstruction algorithm brings low dose and improved quality to routine imaging.
- Leveraging our extensive statistical modeling system, ASIR -V focuses primarily on more advanced noise and object modeling than ASIR with added physics modeling to help reduce noise, improve low-contrast detectability, and reduce artifacts. By focusing on these iterative reconstruction components, ASIR -V can significantly improve image quality at reconstruction speeds similar to filtered back projection (FBP).
*Smart Dose Technologies:-
- automatics exposure control and more.
- Intelligent technology designed to help you acquire high-quality images using lower doses of radiation, contributing to more accurate diagnoses and lower exposures for patients. Includes dose management tools such as organ dose modulation, CT 4Kids dose-optimized pediatric reference protocols, 3D dose modulation, Dose Check, DICOM DRSR, and more—all at your fingertips. Revolution EVO is compliant with the NEMA XR 25, and XR 29 standards.
- Dose management solutions.
- Analyze, identify, and optimize patient dose. Track and monitor patients’ cumulative radiation dose over time and take steps to prevent excessive radiation dose.
- Pre-scanning monitoring and alerts.
- Receive notifications and alerts if your predetermined dose levels will be exceeded. You can correct and confirm the right settings before scanning to avoid unnecessary radiation dose to your patient.
*Cardiac case with calcifications and plaque ID. DLP: 31 mg, 0.4 mSv. Effective dose as estimated using an adult chest factor of 0.014* DLP.
*Sinus case combining low dose and high spatial resolution. DLP: 29.4 mg, 0.06 mSv. Effective dose as estimated using an adult head factor of 0.0023* DLP.
*GE Blueprint Benchmark:-
- Comprehensive radiation management.
- Compare your current dose management performance to industry guidelines and best/better practices. Receive the insights, suggestions, and strategies you need to build an effective dose management program in your hospital or healthcare system.
**Make low dose routine with ASIR-V:-
*Up to 100% better spatial resolution.:-ASIR-V has the capability to improve spatial resolution compared to FBP by allowing the reconstruction of higher-resolution images with no increase in image noise.1
*Up to 135% improved low-contrast detectability.:-ASIR-V improves the detectability of low-contrast objects by up to 135% when compared to corresponding FBP reconstructions at the same dose.1
*Up to 91% less image noise.:-Depending upon the scan technique and reconstruction parameters, ASiR-V can significantly reduce electronic image noise compared to FBP at the same dose.1
*Less streak artifact.:-ASIR-V has the capability to reduce low-signal artifact, such as streak artifact, compared to FBP.1
*Smart Technologies Modern imaging intelligence.
*Smart Flow :-Designed to help you improve productivity and patient experience by streamlining your workflow and access to information, Smart Flow technologies enable fast, hands-free patient positioning, exam prescription from the patient’s side, integrated injections, real-time reconstruction during the scan and access to advanced applications right on the console.
*Real-time reconstruction :-Reconstruction of images in real time helps you focus solely on the diagnosis of your patient. With Image Check, up to 55 images are reconstructed and available per second. For trauma patients, when the extent of the injuries is unknown, you can prospectively prescribe up to 10 multiphase reconstructions and easily prioritize which one you need first.
*IQ enhance pitch booster :-Scan a chest in as fast as two seconds with 175 mm/sec acquisition speed to help shorten patient breath-holds while maintaining image quality.
*Smart Cardiac :-Set up and perform complex cardiac procedures quickly, reliably, and repeatedly with Smart Cardiac tools on the Advantage Workstation.
*Snap Shot Assist :-Easily complete cardiac exams in as few as five beats with Snap Shot Assist, which advises you of the best acquisition technique based on the patient’s heart rate and BMI.
*Snap Shot Pulse :-Prospective gating with Snap Shot Pulse allows for a dose reduction of up to 83% for coronary imaging compared to an ECG-gated helical acquisition mode.
*Snap Shot Freeze :-Reducing motion blurring in vessels by up to a factor of six, Snap Shot Freeze facilitates your diagnosis by freezing coronary motion even in higher heart rate coronary CT exams. It delivers a 58 mess equivalent gantry speed with an effective temporal resolution of 29 msec.4
**Dual-energy imaging :-
* Simpler scan solutions:-
- For simple characterization, two-path dual-energy acquisitions on Revolution EVO improve workflow with a solution that’s both dose-neutral and fast.
- Dual-energy imaging allows easy configuration of back-to-back axial or helical scans of the same anatomy at two different X-ray energies (kvs). Both scans are performed at half dose with excellent image quality, thanks to ASIR-V iterative reconstruction. The second acquisition can be performed in the opposite direction in a short scan time.
- The additionally acquired dual-energy data can be quickly post-processed right on the console or on the Advantage Workstation with easy image registration and one-click ROI ratio for simple analysis.
**Solutions beyond the scanner:”-
*Optimize your investment:-Lift your organization to a new level of performance with our complete portfolio of consulting and support services. GE Healthcare Services will work with you to address your healthcare system’s growth, quality, and operational excellence, so you can meet your business objectives.
*Asset optimization.:- Using proprietary software and data analytics, we can help you optimize your maintenance contracts and establish benchmarks for utilization of assets which can help reduce costs and drive productivity.
*Patient flow optimization:- We track patient flow from admission to discharge in real time. The ability to capture and analyze this data can help you decrease wait time, reduce costs, and improve the quality and safety of care.
*Workforce optimization:- We can help improve workforce utilization across the continuum of care, which can have an impact on the bottom line. All while improving the quality of care and staff satisfaction.
* Right dose by design:- Improving dose management starts with a strategy. GE Blueprint helps healthcare organizations build a strategic roadmap for a comprehensive radiation dose management program encompassing leadership, practices and technology. We start with our GE Blueprint Benchmark Assessment to compare and assess your current performance against industry guidelines and best practices to help you balance your dose management priorities and develop your program across your entire healthcare system. Then we partner with you to go beyond meeting compliance and regulatory guidelines to help you improve clinical and quality outcomes.
*Flexible equipment financing:- GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services has the financial expertise, combined with healthcare industry knowledge and resources to provide your organization with a complete range of equipment financing solutions for every stage of your growth.
**Built for today’s needs. And tomorrow’s possibilities.:-
- With Revolution EVO you can get the high resolution you need, make low dose routine, accomplish more in your day and help more patients. It enables you to serve the widest variety of patients and referring physicians with a diversity of applications today—while positioning your institution to rise to the challenges you’ll face going forward
- Revolution EVO. More than just high tech. Higher purpose.
- Contact your GE Healthcare Sales Representative to learn more about Revolution EVO.