**CT Innovation Leader (Technical and Clinical Solutions):-The SOMATOM go. Now Compact addresses the needs of routine operations and beyond. It makes high-quality care accessible and helps you to run a successful CT business – allowing you to keep an eye on profitability, stay competitive, and avoid unnecessary cost.
*Tablet:-The lightweight, high-resolution tablet gives you total freedom over how you work. With Scan &GO technology, you just need a few steps for the entire scan. Start checking patient information as soon as you collect them from the waiting room, and then prepare the scan directly at the gantry to stay with the patient for longer. Since the images are sent wirelessly from the scanner to the tablet, operators can return to the patient after the scan and stay there while previewing the images and communicating with radiologists for instant feedback if required.
*Artificial Intelligence :-AI Self-learning enables protocol selection based on the clinical indications. ALPHA technology identifies and understands human anatomy including Landmark Registration which helps in automatic planning of desired scan range. Ease up Bolus Tracking with automatic AI FAST ROI identification and HU calculations.
*Halo (Includes 2D Camera, Visual Countdown, Mood Lighting):-The gantry-integrated camera with its 90° viewing angle gives you a superb view of the tunnel on the monitor. The close-up perspective makes it easy to spot even micro-movements and keep the patient in the right position. The ambient mood lighting and a digital visual countdown helps improve patient wellbeing and help them comply with breath-hold times.
*Remote Control :-The easy-to-use Bluetooth remote control complements the tablet operation by streamlining scanning and making workflow processes more efficient.
*New Workplace Design:-With gantry-integrated computers, SOMATOM go. Now Compact gives you complete flexibility, more space, less noise and heating in your console room.
**Automate your workflow with GO Technologies :-Another important factor contributing to high performance is workflow automation. SOMATOM go. Now Compact features a holistic set of intuitive solutions that addresses your workflow not only at the scanner but also beyond. By reducing repetitive steps , GO Technologies help standardize and simplify all departmental processes – from patient setup to image distribution, archiving and reading. You can therefore work more efficiently and focus on your patients – two factors key to running a successful business.
*Scan &GO:-This advanced tablet app allows you to control scans remotely. You can choose whether to operate the scanner at the gantry or from outside the room to benefit from faster patient preparation and positioning.
- You can also check the images quickly after the scan, as wireless connectivity sends the results to the tablet almost immediately.
- Scan &GO brings an entirely new level of flexibility to your processes. Patients are also likely to feel more comfortable, since you can be with them for longer.
*Check &GO:-This intelligent algorithm flags up problems with coverage or contrast distribution as they occur. Correct issues on the go, prevent subsequent errors in multiphase scans, and avoid archiving suboptimal images – ultimately reducing the number of recalls.
- The FAST ROI feature automatically identifies regions of interest and monitors HU for the aorta in bolus-tracking examinations.
- Check &GO’s automated support means that users of all levels of experience can produce high quality images.
*Recon &GO:-Recon &GO performs zero-click postprocessing, making it part of the standard reconstruction tasks. This ready-to-read technology saves time and cuts down on workflow steps.
- Recon &GO delivers high-quality results irrespective of the operator or clinical area, and allows users to spend more time with the patient.
- Achieve fast, standardized, and reproducible results with this automated postprocessing and reconstruction solution.
*View &GO (Expand into these fields):-
- Routine:- SOMATOM go. Now Compact enables Excellent Imaging details with High resolution imaging at Lowest dose with SAFIRE, helps in getting Smaller details like Nonmenacing Cyst, Hemangioma’s in Liver, etc.
- Broaden your portfolio in preventive care :- SOMATOM go. Now Compact allows you to offer colon imaging and lung cancer screening. With sub-millimeter collimation in every scan, it provides high spatial resolution and helps improve the detection of polyps and ulcers.
- Fast and efficient routine scanning :- SOMATOM go. Now Compact delivers the low-dose scanning that is essential for optimal patient care, e. g. in orthopedics. Its technology allows scans of long ranges while maintaining a high spatial resolution.
- Fast and precise routine neuro examinations :- SOMATOM go. Now Compact optimizes image quality and reduces dose in routine neuro examinations. High spatial resolution improves the imaging of very small bony structures such as those in the inner ear.
- Preventive:- SOMATOM go. Now Compact designed for Ultra Low dose Lung Imaging with TIN filter gives highest Spatial resolution and improved detection of Occult lesions e.g. Solitary pulmonary nodules.
- High-quality angiography for vascular exams :- SOMATOM go. Now Compact allows high quality angiography exams of central arteries with good iodine contrast, submillimeter slices, and precise timing.
**Go for profound clinical results:-
*Excellent detailing with Sub mm Collimation :- SOMATOM go. Now Compact helps you turn complex exams into clinical routine. Thanks to premium technologies, it delivers results that were previously only available on high-end scanners.
- Slices / Rotation :-16 (acquired slices) 32 (reconstruction slices)
- Gantry :-70 cm
- FOV:- 50 cm (65 cm HD FOV)
- Generator:- 24 kW ( 60 kW equivalent with SAFIRE)
- Tube :-3.5 MHU (Up to 8.75 MHU equivalent with SAFIRE)
- Detector :-STELLAR with 3D Anti Scatter Collimator
- Minimum Slice Thickness:- 0.6 mm
- Iterative Reconstruction:- SAFIRE
- Workflow :-Mobile tablet based remote operation with inline results – Scan &GO, Check &GO, Recon &GO, CT View &GO
*Stellar detector :- The Stellar detector lowers image noise in every scan, while advanced iterative reconstruction from SAFIRE delivers excellent image quality at very low doses.* This provides excellent and homogenous image quality, even in complex areas, such as the base of the skull, making it especially relevant for routine neuro imaging. The Stellar detector’s high-end technology includes fully integrated components and an advanced 3D anti-scatter collimator. It keeps electronic noise low, increases dose efficiency, and improves spatial resolution. The smart configuration of the detector elements simplifies access, eases maintenance, and increases scanner uptime.
*Sub-millimeter collimation :- In addition to high power reserves in the generator and tube, SOMATOM go. Now Compact features continuous 0.7 mm collimation across the full detector width. It therefore achieves uniform scanning over longer ranges without compromising spatial resolution or speed. Moreover, SOMATOM go. Now Compact always provides the thin slice data necessary for flexibility in postprocessing. Therefore, if you need further details, such as additional orientations or postprocessing tasks, you can retrospectively use inline results for additional reconstructions. You will find these reconstructions ready-to-read directly in your PACS, your film printer, or any other reading environment.
*Tin Filter:- Inherited from high-end dual source scanners, the Tin Filter cuts out lower energies to reduce dose and optimize image quality at the interface between soft tissue and air. This has direct benefits in lung, colon imaging and inner ear. Clinical experience also shows that Tin Filter technology reduces beamhardening artifacts and improves image quality in bony structures, making it also extremely useful in orthopedic examinations.