Manual Beds are a range of premium mechanical patient care beds, incorporating ergonomics and aesthetics with patient safety, durability and robust design, with versatile functions.
• Backrest and knee rest positions maneuverable by smooth crank mechanism.
• Uniformly perforated mattress area is divided into four sections made up of CRCA sheet.
• Polymer molded head and foot panels; detachment of panel is hassle-free and quick without any tools.
• Four sectional polymer molded collapsible safety side rails with angle indicators.
• Corner roller bumpers to absorb impact and reduce damage during handling.
• Twin wheel diagonal locking castors of 125 mm dia for smooth mobility and firm grip.
• Provision affixing IV pole on all four ends.
• Urine drainage bag holder on both sides.
• All metal components are chemically pretreated and epoxy powder coated