MRI MAGNETOM Spectra Description:
Explore new territories in MRI by enabling powerful 7T research and enhancing clinical care and better patient outcomes. MAGNETOM Terra is the first 7T scanner released for clinical use in Europe and the US. The unique Dual Mode lets you switch between clinical and research operations, with separate databases to distinguish between clinical and research scans.1 Our advanced ultra-high-field (UHF) technology will keep you at the cutting edge of MRI, to attract the brightest minds to your facility, sharpen your competitive edge and strengthen your reputation.
Features of MRI MAGNETOM Spectra:
- Full-body MRI scanner with wide, 70 cm patient bore.
- Advanced functionality gives clinicians diagnostic confidence to make definitive diagnoses.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive features are designed for both patients and technologists.
- Field of view measures 50 cm, allowing clinicians to cover more anatomy in fewer scans.
- Optics RF provides signal digitization, increasing signal clarity and maximizing signal intensity for cleaner, clearer images.
- High-fidelity gradients help to facilitate outstanding performance in demanding applications including fMRI, cardiac, diffusion, and FIESTA.
- Strong whole-body gradients deliver 34 mT/m amplitude and 150 T/m/s slew rate on each axis, yielding scans that are fast, accurate, and highly reproducible.
- Acoustic Reduction Technology (ART) reduces acoustic noise for brain, spine, and MSK exams without compromising image quality.
- Magnet measures 145 cm long, is designed to ensure uniform tissue contrast.
- Express detachable table is easily docked and undocked by a single technologist, helps to improve workflow and efficiency by minimizing the time between scans.
- Table can support patients up to 500 pounds.